Update – May 21 – This position has been filled!
Grand Performances, L.A’s. premiere free summer show moderator, looks for an experienced Front of House Manager to regulate every single public services in our stand-out outside venue, deal with our volunteer force, and work with Grand Performances managerial and production staff to guarantee a positive supporter experience. The 2015 Grand Performance season runs from June 19-August 22, and incorporates 25+ occasions. Compensation in view of experience.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT AREN’T LIMITED TO
Essential purpose of contact for Production and Administrative staff anytime recently, amid, and after a performance
• Oversee set up of the event space prior to public opening: work with creation group to set up saved seating segment, stock data cart, oversee onsite relationships with sellers and accomplices, and partners, and more
• Work with improvement office to deal with the held seating segment for GP individuals, artists, and press after the show starts
• Coordinate artists promoting deals and keep dependable bookkeeping of offers when essential
• Volunteer, Coordinate, Train, Manage & Deploy Volunteer Force
• Manage FOH volunteer group by positioning them across plaza to act as ushers and on location ambassadors giving data about Grand Performances occasions o Oversee Red Bucket requesting, Artist Signing, survey distribution, and other special occasions when essential
• Resolve supporter grievances/issues amid productions
• Compile nightly occasion reports, including house tallies, incident reports, etc. and report to staff at week by week production gatherings.
• 3-5 years Front of House or significant experience
• Solid organizational and communications aptitudes
• Able to think and react quickly and deal with different obligations at once
• Will be obliged to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends; must have the capacity to go to all Tuesday evening production gatherings
• Must be active and eager to engage with staff individuals, artists, and the public all with utmost professionalism
• Brilliant customer administration
• Must be physically strong and ready to stand and walk for a lot of time; must be to lift up to 25lbs
To apply, please send a brief letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org